torsdag 9. august 2012

Jana Korečič


My name is Jana Korečič and I come from Slovenia where I live with my husband Matej and my precious four years old son Kian.
My whole life has been connected somehow with art and crafts, but when I discovered scrapbook I immediately felt that this was what I was searching for. In fact I'm one of the first scrappers in my country and I try to spread this marvelous art with having my periodical scrapbook classes and love to make tutorials on my blog. I follow an intense desire to explore the art world and strive to improve my style. I love to make my projects airy and with a lot of dimension and symbolic value. I love romantic and vintage touches in my projects and I'm always trying to get something more from available products. It's a reciprocal game of inspiration. I love to try new products and I love using them in unexpected ways. I enjoy using the every kind of products in my projects that have to be something new and something special.  I always try to get something extraordinary out of everyday ordinary things.


I was a member of the DT  These are a few of my favorite things and my projects were featured on The Color room, Two peas in a bucket  and also published in the Scrapbook magazine.  I was also invited to be an invited designer on the Scrap Boutique and Crafty pantky. I have periodical exhibitions of my projects. Currently I’m in the Tattered Angels Design Team.

I invite you on my blog and on my online galleries to understand better my style and art.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar