torsdag 31. mars 2011

Skal vi like så godt bare ta neste oppgave også? Denne kommer fra Trisha Ladouceur: Hey girl... here are pics of samples of MME projects that relate to my challenge. No time this morning to create a fresh page so this will have to work! I also sent a pic of a laout I just did last week using a pic of my trip to Norway (and I used all PRIMA goodies!) I hope this will work for you!



Hello to ALL my sweet Norway friends! I cannot believe it is time for another Papirfest! I so very much enjoyed my time in your beautiful country when I came to teach 2.5 years ago! You ladies blew me away with your hospitality and kindness! Thank you for giving me some lovely memories that I will cherish always:D Nina took me on a whirlwind tour of your part of the country and I was in awe of the beauty! Theses memories are definitely among my most cherished... THANK YOU! Mari has asked me to participate by coming up with a little challenge for you all and of course I LOVE that idea! I remember doing a spur of the moment challenge when I was there and your talent BLEW me away! So many fabulous creations by you girls made me wonder why I was the teacher as obviously you have sooooooooo much talent to share! I would have loved to sit in any one of your classes had you have been teaching! So here is what I challenge you to do: You may recall that I am all about the lumps and bumps... I love texture and dimension on my pages and projects! I have found that lately I LOVE to create pages that included areas for secret treasures, whether they be photos, journaling or memorabelia. I like to incorporate flaps and pockets to store these treasures:D SE FORSLAG PÅ BILDENE OVER! Using an assortment of My Mind's Eye products (your choice), create a layout that includes some creative ways to include hidden journalling or additional photos. This project must be created while AT Papirfest (no previous work for this challenge please!). The project must consist of at least 80% My Mind's Eye and use at least 3 different products from My Mind's Eye. Create your masterpiece (simple or full of detail!) and email me a photo to trisha.lado@gmail.com or upload it to the My Mind's Eye Facebook page by 2:00am on Sunday (Norway time) and email me to tell me it is there. Be sure to include "Trisha's MME/ Papirfest Challenge" in the title. I will then choose a winner and email the results to Mari. The lucky winner will receive a stash of My Mind's Eye Products from me! I will include some yummy Canadian treats too!!!!! I REALLY hope you will play along:D I miss you all and REALLY hope you will bring me back to play with you again at another Papirfest (put a good word in for me, eh?!) Love your Crazy Canuck friend, Trisha xoxo -- Trisha Ladouceur www.trishaladouceur.blogspot.com Endorsed Educator for Prima, Tattered Angels, My Mind's Eye, Riff Raff Designs, Bazzill Basics and Graphic 45 Design Team Member for My Mind's Eye, Graphic 45 and Tattered Angels

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar